Bidfood Botswana ( REF_BF_BW_SC_17-01-2019)
Position Stock Controller
1st Line Report
2nd Line Report
• At least 1 year Great Plains / Similar ERP experience.
• Computer literacy especially Word, Excel, Outlook and Great Plains
• Highly disciplined and honest
• Ability to multi-task
• Exceptional attention to detail
• High energy levels
• Ability to lead, work with and, be part of a team
- Daily cycle count to be facilitated & filed correctly.
- Preparation of adjustments.
- Putting bulks into system.
- Checking bulk reports on daily basis
- Doing weekly Reports on:
- Expiry dates
- Slow moving stock
- No moving bulks
- Picking phase
- Keep record of all damaged stock.
- Assist with preparation of stock takes.
- Maintain the warehouse and the allocation of space for stock.
- Check Exception report on a daily basis.
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety and Food Safety.
- Initiate disciplinary enquiries.
Friday, 24 January 2018
Detailed CV’s along with a motivational letter as to why you believe you should be considered and the value you believe you will bring to the position should be sent to email@example.com
Kindly use vacancy reference as subject line when submitting CV.
- PLEASE NOTE
Our vacancies will be filled in line with business requirements and our Employment Equity Plan. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of the closing date please consider your application as unsuccessful.