Department of Technical Vocational education & Training Programmes advertised for all institutions will commence in January 2016.
Trade Test C Level
1. auto mechanics,
2. painting & decoration,
4. , dressmaking,
5. electrical installation & maintenance,
6. carpentry & joinery,
7. bricklaying & plastering,
8. crop farming/horticulture,
9. welding & fabrication,
10. plumbing & pipe fitting,
11. borehole mechanics,
12. fitting & machining,
14. panel beating & spray painting
All above courses requirement is JC only & duration is 2 years for all for institution.
Trade Test B Level
1. Electrical installation & maintenance require trade test c in electrical installation & maintenance, 12 months @ Kgatleng.
2. Welding & fabrication require trade test c in welding, 12 months @ Kgatleng, Shashe, Serowe, Okavango, Kang, Weta, KRDA.
3. Forestry, require trade test c in forestry, 12 months @ Serowe, Kgatleng.
4. Fitting & machining, require trade test c in fitting. 12 months @ Serowe, palapye, Paun.
5. Livestock, require trade c in livestock, 12 months @ Serowe, Barolong.
6. Panel beating & spray painting, req trade C in panel, 12 months @ Maun, KRDA.
7. Painting & Decoration, req trade c in painting, 12 months @ Maun.
National Craft Certificate (NCC)
1. Plumbing & pipefitting require; Jc wth passes in maths & engli, @ maun tech.
2. Architectural Draughting, BGCSE or trade test B in any of construction trades,3 years @ Nswanzwi & Tswelelopele Brigade.
3.Electrical installation & maintenance, BGCSE passes in maths, science & english, 4 years @ Maun tech
Foundation in sports, recreation & leisure, requirements; JC, duration 15 months, offered @ OCAAT, FCTVE
1. Certificate in ICT, requirements; foundation in ICT or BGCSE, duration 15 months @ OCAAT & Maun.
2. Applied Laboratory science, requirements BGCSE, duration 15 months @ OCAAT
3. Furniture Design & Manufacture, requirements BGCSE, duration 15 months @ OCAAT
Deadline 5 November 2015