A highly presentable individual that assist the Managing executive in the performance of his duties and performs key secretarial and general office duties is wanted at Retail Group. He or she will act as a professional liaison for the Botswana region.
• Assists the managing executive in the performance of is duties. Takes on projects and tasks as required.
• Assist the managing executive in managing his schedule.
• Performs private secretarial duties (e.g. telephone calls, travel arrangements, typing and filing of confidential correspondence etc) for Gaborone main support office
• Operates a desktop computer using software packages such as MS word, excel, power point.
• Produces accurate final typed copies from dictation
• Performs accurate routine clerical and filling work.
• Handles shorthand and typing, filling, making telephone calls, and appointments
• Conducts research and compiles and types statistical reports.
• Co-ordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities accurately records and transcribes minutes of meetings
• Ensure other departments provide necessary correspondence, reported/ deliverables to managing executive.
• Co-ordinates and resolves customer complaints.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent writing and speaking skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Problem solver, can think on their feet
• The ability to perform well under pressure.
• Impeccable work ethic(24 hour turn around time on emails)
• Willing to work outside of normal office hours.
Education And Experience
• A secretarial diploma would be an advantage
• Secretary to a senior manager-minimum of 3 years experience would be an advantage.
• Advanced skills in MS office-word, excel. Power point.
• Familiarity with data processing systems.
• Excellent typing skills
• Experienced in handling customer complaints
• Must have own transport.
How to apply:
An attractive package with benefits is offered to suitably experienced and qualified candidates.
If you meet the above requirements please apply by sending a cover letter ,CV, and copy of national Identity Card to:
Postnet P O Box AD 639
Telephone number: 393 7771
Applications may be hand delivered to Retail Group at plot 64, Unit 3, Gaborone international commerce park.
Or email to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 29 April 2016
NB: correspondence will be limited to shortlisted applicants only.