Norwich Cabs is currently looking for a FLEET OFFICER (1 POST) for our reputable and fast growing company. The post is tenable in Gaborone. We are looking for a candidate who has the ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment and have higher level of professionalism and is very much result oriented.
• The candidate should have at least a Certificate in Fleet management / Mechanics or any equivalent.
• Candidate must have Class B driver’s license.
• Basic mechanical knowledge is a must.
• Should have at least a minimum of 1 year working experience.
• Should have basic Computer Knowledge (MS Office, Excel)
• Must be willing to work in flexible hours.
• Very good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
• Time Management skills and technical expertise.
If you are interested in the position, meet the requirements and have what it takes to fill in this position, please submit your CV, Certified copies of Certificates, Reference Letters and Application Letter to:
P O Box 202101
All applications can be Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or hand delivered at: Plot 50161 Grand Park Office Block B2/S6 Unit 31. Block 5 Gaborone
Deadline: 22 January 2019.