Allan Gray Orbis Fellowship
Applications are open to Batswana learners studying A/S, A Levels, IB, Form 5 IEB or equivalent. Deadline 25 August 2017. For more info contact Allan Gray Botswana.
What it Covers
* Full cost of university tuition
* Full cost of university accommodation plus a meal, book and tutor allowances
* A monthly living stipend
* Academic support and access to an entrepreneurial and personal development programme
* Mentorship, both from individually assigned Foundation employed staff, as well as business Mentors
* Access to potential postgraduate funding for graduated Candidate Fellows
* No Postgraduate contractual obligation
Botswana Grade 12 Criteria
If you are currently studying an I/B, A/S, A Level, Form 5 IEB qualification the following applies to you:
* Citizenship of Botswana
* Belief in the future of your country
* An ambassador of the Foundation’s intended profile (refer to General Selection Criteria above)
* Intention to study for a Commerce, Science (excluding medicine), Engineering, Law or Humanities (Majoring in Politics, Philosophy or Economics) degree at WITS, UJ, UCT, NMMU, Rhodes or UP
* Minimum B average and C in Mathematics for Form 5 results.
* Download and complete an application form
* Post your application form to P.O. Box 457 ADD, Postnet Kgale, Gaborone or hand-deliver your application form to Allan Gray Orbis Foundation: 2nd Floor, Building 2, Central Square, New CBD, Gaborone, Botswana before 25 August 2017
* Write the National Benchmark Test, which will be administered by the Foundation during your interview.
Link to download application form: http://www.allangrayorbis.org/…/Botswana_Fellowship-Applica…
For further details contact Allan Gray Botswana on 3188944 or e-mail email@example.com