TEMPORARY ASSISTANT HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
Supports the recruitment and selection process, ensuring adherence to BQA procedures and standards and
agreed turnaround times.
• Supports the drafting and placement of recruitment adverts and the short-listing of applicants.
• Supports the preparation of interview timetables and schedules and making the necessary
administrative arrangements for interviews
• Provide Administrative support to the interview panels
• Following up candidates’ references and preparation of employee resourcing reports to facilitate
• Drafting appointment letters for successful and regret letters for unsuccessful candidates
• Preparing employment contracts, for review by the Manager Workforce Management and ensuring
that approved employment contracts are duly signed by BQA staff
• Undertake any other duty to meet exigency of service.
Key Performance Indicators
• Recruitment and on boarding
• Compliance with HR policies and procedures
• Accurate staffing records
• Quality and timeliness of divisional reports
• At least a Degree in Human Resource Management or Social Sciences from a recognised institution or any other related qualification acceptable to BQA.
• Minimum of 2 years proven hands-on recruitment experience
• Creativity, innovation, flexibility and analytical thinking
• Results oriented and performance driven
• Decisiveness and assertiveness
• Communication, influence, impact
• Service oriented and client focus
• Teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Emotional Intelligence
Applications with CVs, list of three referees and certified copies of education certificates and copy of Omang
should be forwarded on or before Friday 04 January 2019 to:
Acting Chief Executive Officer
Botswana Qualifications Authority
Private Bag BO 340
N.B. BQA shall only enter into correspondence with shortlisted candidates and shall not return any
applications and associated documentation submitted by the applicants.