The Gates Cambridge Scholarship program is looking for interested applicants for 2016 and 2017. This is available for intellectually outstanding postgraduate students with a capacity for leadership and a commitment to improving the lives of others.
You can apply for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship if you are:
- a citizen of any country outside the United Kingdom
- applying to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study at the University of Cambridge:
- PhD (three year research-only degree)
- MSc or MLitt (two year research-only degree)
- One year postgraduate course (e.g. MPhil, LLM, MASt, Diploma, MBA etc.)
The Gates Cambridge Scholarship program was established in October 2000 by a donation of US$210m from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to the University of Cambridge; this is the largest ever single donation to a UK university. The aim of the Gates Cambridge program is to build a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.