FULL TIME CHILD MINDERS (3 based in Gaborone)
1. JOB PROFILE: Childline Botswana is seeking highly motivated and dedicated full time Child Minders in Place of Safety.
– Childminder must ensure that they provide high quality childcare, within a positive, safe and happy environment,
– Assist in children in need of care, placed in Place of Safety with activities of the daily living, bathing, feeding, cooking, accompany children to schools and visit to clinic/hospital,
– To keep completely confidential any information regarding the children, their families which is learnt as part of the job, and in line with the Code of Conduct,
– All Childminders have a responsibility to promote and demonstrate a high level of professionalism when carrying out their work,
– To attend relevant meetings and training events
• Demonstrates enthusiasm, dedicated, hardworking and commitment towards helping children
• Can read and write
• No criminal record
• *Experience is not necessary if you can display the right skills
• Monthly salary
• 100% Funeral cover
• 50% contribution to medical aid
To apply, please hand deliver the application letter and curriculum vitae (CV) to Childline Botswana office, Block 7 (next to Limkokwing University), Plot number 59141 by 16th February 2018.
Address it to: The Coordinator, Childline Botswana – P.O. BOX 202195, Gaborone