Delivering, collection of items, track ,control documents and transporting of hospital personnel and visitors.
Delivering and collection of Laboratory specimes and pharmaceuticals drugs.
Transport of personnel and equipment for mobile clinics
Key Work Output and Accountabilities
- Filling and completing the Log Sheet of pool car correctly
- Take responsibility of pool cars safety and usage
- Professional appearance
- Delivering and collecting documents at correction of pharmaceutical drugs
- Transport and assist in assembling equipment and stalls for mobile clinics
- Provides shuttle services to patients referred from GP’s in town to the hospital
- Assume responsibility for own personal and professional development
- Patient and Client satisfaction
A minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificate
Class B Driver’s License with PRDP
2 years experience in a driver environment and general office environment
Closing date and application instructions
Send your CV to
email@example.com if you think you have the qualities
and skills to fill this position
Closing date for Applications: 31 March 2017
Lenmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company’s approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy. Lenmed actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities. In the event of any physical or psychological limitation that may impair an individual’s ability to perform the job function, the employee must consult the employer for reasonable accommodation.
Should you not receive a response within three weeks after closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
Publication end date
- High School Certificate (IGCSE / BGCSE/AS/ A Level Etc)
- Health / welfare