VACANT POST: EIGHT (8) COMMUNITY HEALTH WORKERS HIV/AIDS TESTING&COUNSELLING SERVICES (HTS)
DATE: 11th January 2018
Humana People to People through the partnership with FHI 360 will be implementing the APC (Advancing Partners& Communities) Project. The project will be implemented in Greater Francistown, Tutume & North East Districts.
From 2001 to 2005, HPP-Botswana implemented the Total Community Mobilization (TCM) program and since then the HOPE Humana and Child AID programs has been integrated part of the country’s national HIV & AIDS response.
Therefore Humana People to People- invites candidates to apply for the Post of Community Health Workers in HIV/AIDS Testing & Counselling Services (HTS) as mentioned above for the following districts: Greater Francistown, Tutume and North East.
HUMANA is seeking for the services of Community Health Workers from communities around the mentioned Districts with the following qualities:
Qualifications and Competencies
1. Having completed BGCSE
2. Has an HIV Testing & Counselling Certificate and gone through Serial Testing training.
3. Excellent communication skills.
4. Passion for working for your community and willing to move house to house.
5. Excellent interpersonal skills.
6. Ability to communicate effectively in English and Setswana, both in written and verbally
7. Experience in establishing and maintaining good relationships with a wide variety of professionals and organizations.
8. Experience in working in community mobilisation will be an added advantage
9. Aged 18 and above
Only selected candidates will be contacted
Deadline 17th January 2018
To apply please forward your application letter and copies of your educational certificate, C.V., O-mang and references, addressed to:
The District Manager, P O BOX 12 Chadibe-Francistown OR
HAND DELIVERY AT Francistown Office PLOT NO 18168, SELEPA and at your respective Villages Main Kgotla (villages mentioned above).
The position applied for must be fully