Orange invites candidates who wish to be part of a dynamic workforce to apply for the above position.
Reporting to the Legal Services Manager, the successful candidate will be assisting in providing high quality legal services to the company.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensure Company compliance with relevant legislation.
- Manage Litigation.
- Provide advice on legal matters.
- Negotiation and drafting of commercial agreements.
- Draft legal documents.
- Develop and review terms and conditions.
- Assess and audit legal compliance.
- Interpret legal provisions.
- Advise on internal stakeholders legal risks.
- Good interpersonal skills,
- Excellent communication both written and spoken.
- Strong personal organization and administrative skills.
- Strong knowledge of business/commercial law.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Law, Regulations or Compliance.
- 2 years of experience in a law, regulatory, compliance
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to:
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 30th November 2017
Kindly note, that Orange Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.