PERSONAL ASSISTANT (to the Chief Executive Officer)
To provide office management and secretarial services to the office of the Chief Executive Officer.
1. To organize and facilitate the functions of the office of the Chief Executive.
2. To facilitate meetings, social functions and travel of the Chief Executive.
3. To facilitate communication between the Chief Executive and external stakeholders.
4. Supervise lower level personal secretaries.
5. To take responsibility for typing, photocopying and handling open and confidential documents.
6. To protect the image and the integrity of the Chief Executive’s office.
7. To manage the CEO’s diary, travel and accommodation arrangements.
8. Takes minutes at meetings as directed
9. Assists in logistics and circulation of documentation for Board and executive committee meetings.
10. Ensures cleanliness of CEO suite and availability of refreshments as required.
• Academic Qualification: Holder of diploma in secretarial studies and certificate in executive assistant program from a recognized institution plus training in computer and office applications.
• Work experience: At least ten years.
• Essential skills: Good interpersonal and communication skills and computer proficiency in Word processing and Spread sheet
• Competence: Planning and organizing; teamwork; good verbal communications phone and face to face; proactive; customer service excellence; written communications; office organization; confidentiality.
NB: All the above positions offer an attractive package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Closing Date: 7th March 2018
Applications to be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Medicines Regulatory Authority
C/o National AIDS Coordinating Agency
Private Bag 00463
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 3710314 ext. 4824
Or hand deliver to NACA Registry Office (office 012), Westgate Mall, Unit 9