A leading Wealth Management company in Botswana is seeking to recruit Sales Agents
The role of the sales agent is to drive exceptional sales for the retail business within the locality of their region. The Sales representative will be expected to work with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process with the utmost customer service.
Key Performance Areas
- Growth of assets under management
- Achieving sales & financial targets as per KRA
- Active lead generation
- To provide regular activity management reports to sales management
- To attend regular sales meetings with supervisor so as to monitor progress
- To prepare and submit reports/dashboards within the set turnaround times
- To ensure all correspondence and paperwork related to client accounts are done in time
- Maintain professional relationship with every customer
- To abide by Company and NBFIRA codes of conduct
- To maintain confidentiality as required by the business on matters of confidential nature
Skills & Competencies
· Analytical skills; Sales agents must evaluate the characteristics of each client to determine the appropriate fund that matches the client’s risk profile.
· Communication skills; sales agents must be able to communicate effectively
· Initiative; Sales agents need to actively seek out new customers to maintain a flow of commissions.
· Self-confidence; Sales agents should be confident. They must speak clearly and persuasively and maintain their composure even when rejected.
· Customer service skills; As ambassadors of the Company sales agents should offer excellent customer services in order to retain and attract new customers.
Minimum of Diploma in Marketing/Business or a short course in a related field. Professional qualification in sales and marketing would be an added advantage
A minimum of 1 year customer service experience with a good understanding of the financial service industry. Knowledge in basic computer, internet, and office is mandatory. A track record in driving exceptional sales is a pre-requisite.
Closing date and application instructions
Please click on APPLY below to submit your CV.
Closing date: 12th July 2017