Job brief We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels.
• Developing strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
• Deploying successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from idealization to execution.
• Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content cu ration, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copyrighting, performance analysis, and much more
• Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups • Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
• Formulate a Strong Twitter policy and enhance the followers’ bases considerably.
• Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
• Work closely with Press and electronic media channels and bring positives reports about the company/events on a consistent way.
• Use marketing contacts to solicit new opportunities for partnerships with related professionals
• Work closely with Merchants, Store Operations, Digital, Creative, Visual, Procurement, PR, Campaign, and Project Management as well as Safety Assurance teams to develop manage effective marketing programs
• Oversee marketing initiatives through multiple marketing channels including in-store, social media, digital, website, direct mail media channels
• Work with Marketing Analytics team to analyze results of programs and provide recommendations for future activities
Minimum 3 years experience Qualifications Degree in Marketing, Public Relations or related field Masters Degree in related field is an added advantage
Qualified applicants should send their resume and certified documents to the following Email: email@example.com