Zenzele is one of the few female promoters to have made it in Botswana, and she is till climbing up that ladder. Her company, Zen Promotions has and continues to do amazing work in the music industry. When we talk women of power, it will be unfair not be fair to leave this woman behind who excels in a male dominated industry.
1. Born in Molepolole, this iron lady has been in the forefront of the entertainment industry in Botswana.
2. Zenzele is the first female Motswana full time Music Promoter and first woman to head a music association as President (Botswana Promoters’ Association-BEPA)
3. Hirschfeld, who is one of the most respected music promoters in the country, has been in the game for over 15 years.
4. Her credentials range from promoting the University of Botswana Freshers’ Ball, Orapa and Jwaneng Round Table Beer festivals, Mafikizolo Fantook Afa Launch, Fanta Music Mega Party and many more.
5. Miss Millennium which is her brand is one of the biggest annual event on Valentines Day week. Miss Millennium pageant sees women aged 40 years.
6. Her company is also affiliated with Exclusive Management Services from South Africa, which manages Mafikizolo, Theo Kgosinkwe and Bongo Maffin and House Therapy Records (also from South Africa), which manages the likes of Bujo Mujo, Andile and DJ TK
7. Zenzele’s company now concentrates on organizing corporate events, which means that people would not see much of her.This is because she has to sell the companies that engage her, therefore people will see less of me and her company,
8. Quite lately, Hirschfeld was involved in promoting Nnunu Ramogotsi’s Mmasonoko Red Carpet video premiere as well as Trinity Mphoeng’s Red Carpet Unplugged Night.
9. Zenzele is currently managing one of the most successful rapper, Ban T, who has been nominated for a whooping 6 YAMA Awards billed or later this year.
10 She does not let out much of her private life, but she apparently is in a relationship and a mother of 1 daughter Halley.