Main Purpose of the Job
To direct, manage and coordinate airport engineering activities including capital
projects implementation, planned maintenance, and troubleshooting or fault repairs to ensure availability of safe airport operations and services in line with CAAB policies and standards as well as international (ICAO) standards and recommended practices.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, or related engineering field from a recognised university
•A post graduate qualification in strategic management or related fields will be an added advantage
• Registered with Engineers Registration Board (ERB)
• A minimum of twelve (12) years of relevant post qualification experience in engineering management or related, eight (8) of which should be at managerial level. Experience in Airport Engineering will be an added advantage.
• Proven experience in project planning and design, technical review, contracts management and practical application of engineering science, technology and project management are essential.
• Visionary leadership and managerial skills
• Tactical and strategic thinking
• Decision-making skills
• Analytical and result oriented
• Business acumen
• Risk management
• Relationship management
• Planning and Project management
• Financial management
Core Areas of Responsibility
• Airport Master Plan Development
• Airport Land Use Order Management
• Infrastructure Planning, Development and Maintenance
• Contracts Management
• Project Management
• Quality assurance and control
• Environmental Management & Awareness
• Engineering Budgeting and Cost Control
• Employee development
• Financial Management
• Strategy development and Implementation
• Business Plan Development and implementation
Suitably qualified candidates are requested to submit application letters with detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of certificates to:
Email: email@example.com on or before 05th August 2022
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.