Hanceford Magapatona known as Han-C in the music scene is undoubtedly one of the purest talents to have ever came out of BW. His voice is fresh and flawless and completely heart melting. And we all know and love him for bringing us one of the most beautifully crafted songs. Sedilaaka.
Below are some of the things you might not know about the star.
- Han- C is only 22 years old.
- His first radio single ‘Sedilaaka’ that he did with Chrispin the Drummer and Team Distant was released in 2015 and was at the top spot of local charts for over 21 weeks and is still most people’s favourite.
- He has worked with big names in the music industry including Dr. Malinga, DJ Kuchi, Chrispin, Team Distant, Nt Base and rapper Steez who was laid to rest this past weekend.
- His talents aren’t singing only, he dances quite well too.
- He was once was a finalist on the talent search show, My African Dream.
- He first studio recorded single was called Destiny and was recorded with Mahalapye based Commotion Entertainment.
- He owned a piano as a young boy and composed his first song when he was 9.
- Han-C used to send his music to established artists and when Chrispin the DJ responded, he mistook his sweet, melodious voice for a woman’s and asked who the lady in the vocals is.
- He also worked on a project called ‘Launch it Here’ that helped young artists who were never given a chance to showcase their talent.
- He is yet to release his first solo single. He said that he wants to establish his brand before he can start doing solo projects.