This young woman needs no introduction, she is one of the first pioneers of television presenting in Botswana Television. She has worked for most media modes, including TV, Radio and print. Her drive and commitment to share without an expected prize made her a good choice for invitations to direct ceremonies or give motivational talks in schools. Learn more about her below.
1. Tshepo Happy Maphanyane is a young vibrant woman born on New Year’s day to parents who are both teachers by profession.
2. RB1 was one of the best things she ever got to do as it introduced her to the media world. She was an on air presenter on the widely listened radio station in the country.
3. Her fan base grew as people could put the face to her name when she went on to present a popular entertainment program on Botswana Television called Diacha.
4. Her 10 year tenure at Multi Choice has made big productions such as Big Brother Africa, Idols, Face of Africa synonymous with her name.
5. As the new Miss Botswana spokesperson, she is one of the people who revived this contest to be in par with world standards.
6. This lady never gets rest, she is now a co presenter in the new Botswana Television show, Our Wedding Day, as well as a columnist in The Voice Newspaper.
7. With her strong voice, Tshepo managed to get a job a hosting a radio show called Soul Whispers on Gabz-FM, airing on Sundays from 6pm – 10 pm.
8. She lists Mercy Thebe as one of her closest friends and even took her on a surprise trip to the Mariah Carey concert in South Africa.
9. This Limkokwing student list goat meat and sweet food as some of her favorites dishes. She also mentions she is a foodie.
10. Her greatest passion has been working with young people and organisations that care for multi disabled children (Cheshire Foundation and Bontleng Primary School).