Key Work Output and Accountabilities
Generates all invoices once audited and ensure that signatures are obtained from Guarantors and LOG’s from service providers with the assistance of case management.
Evaluate bills assigned for audit and communicate with billers, if charges are incorrect.
Correct any anomalies within the charges and ensure 100% correctness of the invoice including biographical details.
Complete progress reports to communicate timeline of audit process to billers and clients.
Participate in team meetings
Prepare reports and spread-sheets on incorrect charges with a view to train the billers.
Manage workload to ensure timely processing as per hospital mandates.
Other duties as assigned
- Diploma /Degree General Nursing
- An administration qualification will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 3 years clinical experience
- Understanding the requirements for CPT coding and ICD10 coding and their relationship to fee billing is key
- Flexible working hours including standby
- Good work ethics