Face Fashion Week, the first fashion show of its kind in Botswana is the brainchild of these talented youth owned businesses; Kay Gear Fashion Brand, Glotto, Digital Lingo Records and Glizts Fashion Brand. The event which will be held in Gaborone, has a vision of being an annual discovery, linking and promotion for local Motswana model, designers and photographers accompanied by various fashion stakeholders.
- Brand awareness to the public through creditability associated with Fashion Industry.
- Diversifying Economy through Fashion Tourism.
- Creating Employment in Fashion and Modelling Industry towards Competitive World of Fashion.
- Promoting and Rebranding Botswana to Global Fashion Industry.
- Community outreach on Fashion issues and community Services.
- To help put Botswana on map internationally on fashion appeal industry, re-branding Botswana in Fashion and raising awareness to citizen about the art.
- Promoting our culture, tourism through embracing Ethnic Art of Garment as one element of our uniqueness.
- To help give our youth and young graduates in tertiary schools a platform to exercise and show their potential form the knowledge and create employment for themselves. Contact: +26775570493 to be part of this initiative and Grow Fashion Sector