Duties and Responsibilities
• To receive and process all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment.
• Reconciliation of customers, suppliers and bank statements.
• To maintain and reconcile the Direct Debit mandate.
• To deal with daily transactions for petty cash and ensure that reconciliations are completed on a weekly basis.
• To ensure all filing is done in a timely and accurate manner.
• Prepare cheques for payment
• 3 years previous experience in an Accounts office.
• Computer Knowledge is essential
• Should possess a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from a reputable institution
• Good Organization and administration skills.
• Be in possession of valid driver’s license
Closing date and application instructions
Qualified Candidates should forward their CV’s to:
The Human Resources Manager
P O Box 403564
Deadline Friday 26 May 2017