AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY AT BOCONGO!
Botswana Council of NGO’s is looking for an Executive Director to Head its Secretariat. Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Executive Director is responsible for overseeing implementation of the Organization’s strategic plan as well as administrative and operational functions of the organization.
1. Ensure sustainability of the organization through targeted resource mobilization for implementation of the organization’s strategy.
2. Work closely with key stakeholders in Government, Development partners, Private Sector, and other Non-State Actors to promote and protect the optimal functioning of civil society actors in the country.
3. Establish and maintain strategic relationships with various organizations for enhancement of the mission of the organization.
4. Ensure optimal functioning of the Board and its auxiliary structures.
5. Facilitate a conducive internal policy culture framework to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the organization in delivering its mandate.
6. Serve as the organization’s chief spokesperson and ensure optimal visibility of the organization, its work, and that of its members.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or related field. Masters’ Degree will be an added advantage.
Five (5) or more years Experience in a Management role for a Not-For-Profit organization.
Proven track record of building sustainable relationships.
Proven track record of resource mobilization.
Demonstrable experience in Corporate Governance.
Strategic thinking and planning.
Strong communication skills at all levels.
Strong organizational skills.
Strong persuasion skills.
Strong writing skills.
Interested candidates MUST have a Class B Driver’s License. Interested candidates must send their CV & Covering Letter addressed to:
Botswana Council of NGOs
Private Bag 00418
For more information please visit. www.bocongo.org/careers
All applications MUST be Emailed to: email@example.com
Kindly note that late applications and those received by post or hand delivered will NOT be considered.
Deadline: 28th April 2023 at 00:00hours
BW JOBS 4 GRADUATES
Changing lives•Giving hope