Acumen Property Group is a property management company which develops, manages and maintains Commercial, residential properties. Group manages the administrative functions of several property companies. To manage the financial operations of several companies, we are looking for a suitable candidate for the post of Finance Manager.
Location – Gaborone
Will be responsible for managing the team and provide financial and management reports for each property companies’ in the group.
Qualifications: Chartered Accountant with valid membership with BICA
Experience & Skills
• 3 – 5 years’ post qualification experience as Finance Manager, preferably in property company.
• In depth knowledge in MS office especially in MS- Excel and MS-Word.
• Team Leadership, Communication and Time management skills.
• Analytical and cost management skills.
• Sound knowledge in IFRS, IFRS for SMEs and Statutes that affect the financial reporting.
• Working Knowledge of ERP software including adaptability to new environments.
Operational Role and Responsibilities:
• Timely and accurate preparation and presentation of financials in line with IFRS, statutory requirements and submission of returns within the due date for all APG group entities.
• Timely and accurate preparation of other management reports for the group companies.
• Ensure appropriate policies and procedures are in place and complied with.
• Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders efficiently in English.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualification and experience will be offered to the right candidate.
Closing date for this vacancy is July 22, 2022.