• Responsible for the day-to-day relationship management of channel partners
• Act as a liaison between the GitLab and assigned channel partners.
• Build, maintain, and manage relationships with current and prospective channel partners.
• Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
• Coordinate the involvement of GitLab personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
• Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
• Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
• Manage direct/channel conflict by fostering excellent communication between the channel and direct teams
• Ensures partner compliance with Channel Partner programs and agreements
• Participate in a partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
• Identifies partner GTM &/or services offerings; working with partner sales resources, serives, marketing, etc. develop & launch offerings to point of incremental join revenue achievement
• Builds relationships with technology vendors to identify mutual greenfield opportunities with shared