HOPE worldwide Botswana is a Non-Profit, faith-based organisation that forges synergetic partnerships to implement holistic, evidence-based programs to empower vulnerable children, their families and communities to mitigate HIV and AIDS related challenges, gender inequalities and poverty. Currently the organisation runs two main programs; HIV prevention and orphaned and other vulnerable children (OVC) services. Other models and approaches implemented are; WE Legacy & DREAMS.
The organisation is looking to invite suitably qualified, result oriented and self-driven individuals to apply for the following vacancy;
Position: Senior Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Officer
The position exists to coordinate the processing of data and services provided and to supervise the data capturing and management process. The position is also responsible for quality assurance of the adjudication process and system administration activities such as loading protocols in the administration system. The incumbent reports directly to the Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Manager.
• Data capturing & analyzing; will be done according to according to the rules and operational protocols of the organization/program. This will also be done with the correct services provided whilst ensuring that services are given to the correct beneficiaries.
• Ensures that data is processed within the set turn-around time.
• Ensures efficiency in use of office equipment as agreed to by the organization and the different supplier disciplines.
• Oversees and supervises loading of service in the database system.
• Coordinates and supervises uploading of all electronic data submissions.
• Arranges and conducts Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning training activities.
• Co-manages the emergency line, ensuring that calls are answered at all times as well as speedy response and resolution of staff data queries.
• Assists in preparations of the budget, including giving recommendations on human resource needs of the department.
• Supervises and participates in team building by motivation and supporting of staff in conjunction with the Manager.
• Manages the performance of subordinates and delegates responsibilities accordingly.
• Submits contributions for inclusion into monthly and quarterly reports.
• Performs any other duties as may be directed from time to time.
• IT knowledge
• Critical thinking
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Decision making skills
• Customer centric skills
• Computer literacy
• Numerical and statistical application
• Attention to detail
• Time management
• Planning, coordination and organising skills
• Communications skills
• People management skills
• Team participation
• Report writing skills
Qualifications, Experience and key requirements
• Monitoring & Evaluation degree or equivalent (includes Population Studies, Statistics, Health Information Management)
• A minimum of three (3) years post qualification experience.
• Proven experience in monitoring and evaluation, including use of the DHIS2 system is an added advantage.
How to apply:
Suitably qualified candidates should send their applications; Cover letter and detailed Resume to email@example.com , applications must be addressed to ‘’The HR Manager’’, with the title of the position you are applying for as Subject line.
NOTE: To be considered your application should be received on or before 15/11/2022. ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.