Sir Ketumile Masire Teaching Hospital (SKMTH) is the first quaternary healthcare facility established to address identified gaps in the healthcare industry in Botswana.SKMTH is registered as a company limited by guarantee wholly owned by the Government of Botswana established under the Companies Act Cap 42:01.
SKMTH ‘s mandate is threefold:
• To deliver patient centered care for specialized healthcare services, at quaternary level
• To teach and facilitate the development of healthcare professionals.
• To invest in and create a conducive environment for medical research
Job Functions Clinical
Main Purpose of the Job:
• Creates invoices and credit memos.
• Updates customer files and send them their invoices
• Diploma in Health Care Management
• At least two (2) years relevant post qualification experience