Guest Relations Officer
We are looking for a Guest Relations Officer to provide high-quality service to our hotel customers. You will address complaints and go the extra mile to make sure our guests are satisfied. In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who can stay positive when facing difficult situations. You should also be reliable and customer-oriented, as you’ll serve as a primary point of contact for our customers. Goal will be to ensure our guests enjoy themselves and plan to come back to our facilities.
Guest Relations Officer responsibilities include:
• Welcoming guests in a friendly and professional way.
• Addressing and escalating customer complaints.
• Providing information about facilities, programs and other services.
• Review arrival lists to welcome guests.
• Attend to special guests (e.g. VIPs) and answer their inquiries.
• Help prepare welcome folders with collateral (e.g. room service menus, area descriptions).
• Provide information about amenities, area and venues and promote services.
• Anticipate guest needs and build rapport with customers.
• Offer assistance with certain tasks (e.g., confirming travel arrangements, taking messages).
• Address customer complaints and escalate to General Manager when needed.
• Record information in the logbook daily.
• Ensure compliance with health and quality standards.
Requirements and skills:
• Proven experience as a Guest Relations Officer.
• Familiarity with hospitality industry standards.
• Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is a plus.
• Computer literacy.
• A customer-oriented and professional attitude.
• An outgoing personality.
• Outstanding communication abilities.
• Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
• Diploma or BSc/BA in Hospitality Management is preferred.
All applications are to be forwarded to [email protected] by not later than 15th February 2023