- Ntwakgolo is a TV Drama series focusing on HIV and AIDS themed issues.
- The drama is a chronicle of the lives of people living in a community, how they intercept, relate and behave towards each other in regard the HIV and AIDS pandemic.
- It also focuses on issues surrounding drugs in Botswana.
- Botswana Television has commissioned the 26 episodes of Ntwakgolo season 2 as a way of increasing local content on national television.
- The new 13 episodes of the drama Season 1 Part 2 focuses on the town of Selibe Phikwe because of its high HIV prevalence rate.
Feb 03, 2015
Aug 01, 2019