Bokomo Botswana, a leading company in the production and distribution of food products into the FMCG market, is looking for a competent citizen for the vacancy of Electrician in Gaborone. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the main purpose of the job is to effectively carry out all electrical maintenance and repairs as well as attend to all breakdown and call outs as required.
• Implemented preventative maintenance within area of responsibility
• Trouble shooting/fault finding
• Process scales calibration (Buhler/Accutech)
• Proficiency in the relevant software
• Planning and communication
• Policies and procedures
Qualifications and Experience:
• 4 year apprenticeship training with a reputable institution
• 5 years post qualification experience
• Computer literacy is essential
• Good communication skills
Only hard working career orientated citizens need to apply. Remuneration and benefits will be market related and dependent on qualifications and experience offered.
Please send your written applications to:
Closing date: 28 April 2017