Fast facts about Botswana born Connie Ferguson
- This may be hard to believe, but the beautiful actress is a grandmother. Her daughter gave birth to a son last year.
- Connie left Generations after being on the soap for 16 years, and then rejoined Generations: The Legacy after four years.
- Connie and her husband Shona own a production company, Ferguson Films, which the couple started in 2010.
- Connie grew up in a small town in Botswana.
- Connie started a little hair salon at home when she was in high school. She now has her own range of moisturisers.