Europcar seeks to engage a fleet officer in their company to support and promote the vision of the Company and promote the image of Imperial Car Rental / Europcar. The successful incumbent will also ensure that all administrative duties at depot is done according to the company’s standard and kept up to date.
Key Responsibilities And Duties
- Supervise all staff pulling cars at Jet 1.
- Ensure all ﬁlling is done daily (Non Rev’s. Fleet Check Sheets. Gate Security Check Sheets and Off Fleet List)
- Receive off fleet vehicles from outline branches and depots.
- Assist the depot manager with off ﬂeet and expired license
- Ensure all movements on shift is recorded and ﬁlled.
- Ensure all scanners are functioning. have damaged/non functioning ones repaired with management approval.
Degree in Transport Management /Business Administration
Valid Light Duty Drivers License. at least 2 Years old
Communication Skills: must be fully bilingual
Email Applications to [email protected]