The Botswana Christian AIDS Intervention Program is a Non – Governmental faith based Organization registered in 1999. It offers HIV prevention and AIDS care, Community TB care, Orphans and Vulnerable Children care and Community Mobilization of HIV prevention and Gender based Violence programs. They are looking for qualified, experienced and result-oriented individuals to provide HTC services at the centres located at: Gumare, Tsabong, Gaborone, Lobatse, Serowe and Maun.
Main purpose of Job:
1. To provide HIV Testing and Counseling services
2. To make sure all clients testing HIV positive are linked to treatment, care and support services
3. Advocate and lobby for appropriate interventions for the clients
4. To collate all project data and ensure that the organization reports good quality reports to the donors.
5. Be a liaison between the centre and the Community members
1. Cambridge, Certificate or Diploma in any health related field and relevant licenses will be an added advantage.
2. At least 5 years work experience within HIV and AIDS field providing HIV Testing and Counseling services with the latest Botswana testing algorithm
3. Christian background
4. Should be a Motswana
5. Have a driver’s license
1. Sets high standards for quality of work and consistently achieves project goals and objectives.
2. Able to work effectively under pressure.
3. Community work skills
4. Knowledgeable on HIV & AIDS especially the linkage component
5. Demonstrates good communication skills.
6. Only suitably qualified candidates are invited to submit application letters, detailed and updated curriculum vitae, names of three (3) referees (one should be from your pastor) and certified copies of certificates and Omang by the 21st April 2017.
7. If you meet the above requirements kindly submit your application (stating the place you would like to be considered for) to:
NB: Both males and females are encouraged to apply:
Human Resources Officer
P.O. Box 601963