Mont Trade (Pty) Ltd T/A The Agric Shop/ Feed Centre Botswana is the leading agricultural service provider in the country. The Company offers a wide range of agricultural products. The Company has a vacancy for the above post.
To ensure sound financial control, processing and reporting in the Company.
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures
- Reviewing Group Accounts and management accounts for all our subsidiaries in Botswana and South Africa
- Ensure that all statutory requirements of the organization are met including Withholding Payments , Income Tax, VAT, VAT Deferral
- Prepare all supporting information for the annual audit and liaise with the Board’s Audit Committee and the external auditors as necessary
- Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash
- Reviews reconciliations for bank and investment accounts
- Review monthly results and implement monthly variance reporting
- Manage the cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts in accordance with policy
- Oversee the bookkeeping function including maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure that personnel and financial information is secure and stored in compliance with current legislation.
Requirements, Education and Experience
- Recognized accounts qualification
- Professional membership with an accredited accounting body
- At least three (3) years post professional experience in a financial management environment.
- Must have two (2) years middle management experience.
- Must be highly computer literate on Microsoft excel, VIP, K8 (ERP) accounting software.
- Must have experience in tender document preparation.
Closing date and application instructions
Interested applicants for this position must be accompanied by comprehensive CV’s, educational certificates, ID’s .Applications must be forwarded to:
The Managing Director
Private Bag BO 125, Bontleng
Email: [email protected]
Closing Date: 17th November 2017
We regret to inform that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.