10 Simple Tips You Should Know About Make Up Application
Make up is a girl’s best friend and almost every woman applies make up every now and then if not every day. It is important though to understand the basics of applying make-up because if not it would be a total waste to have applied it in the first place.
Below are some tips you should follow to get the perfect outcome;
- Never put concealer or foundation on your eyelids as a base, it will cause your eye makeup to crease.
- Use your fingers to apply your foundation if you want sheer coverage and a brush for medium to full coverage.
- Always apply powder where you are shiniest first, usually your T-zone, with a very light dusting everywhere else.
- You should put bronzer on your neck, face, and chest to even out your skin tone. Be sure to take a step back and make sure everything is the same color.
- When applying blush, smile, then dust the apples of your cheeks, then sweep pigment towards the tops of ears, then down toward the jawline.
- When it comes to the eyebrows, trace brow pencil or powder along the tops of brows for an instant facelift.
- For even lipstick application, start at the cupid’s bow and extend out to the corners of the mouth before blotting.
- For the eyeshadow, prep lids for any eye look with a matte base shadow that matches the lightest part of your face. Dust the pigment all over lids and up to the brow bone.
- With the eyeliner, instead of looking straight ahead at the mirror, get as close to it as possible, tilt your head up, and bring your chin toward the mirror. Look down as you apply, starting at the inner corner and working your way out.
10. When using Mascara, Sweep the wand through the roots of your lashes and zigzag as you work your way up.