- To get rid of any body acne, make sure you don’t “stew in your own sweat;” shower with salicylic acid wash immediately after you workout to avoid clogging your pores.
- Oil from your hair will get onto your pillowcase as you sleep, so change your pillowcases once a week to avoid sleeping on oil all night long.
- Don’t over-wash your face. Though clean skin leads to clear skin, washing too vigorously or too often can irritate skin and do more harm than good.
- Try going without makeup for one day a week over the weekend to let your skin breathe.
- Lowering your alcohol intake will also help to clear skin, as drinking alcohol (especially mixed drinks) is the same as drinking sugar.
Previous PostMingo-Touch quits music for church ministry Next PostRailways F/town wants a guest house keeper
Feb 03, 2015
Aug 01, 2019