Main Purpose Of The Job:
To coordinate the preparation and implementation of public relations initiatives, communications campaigns, change management communication and brand management programs to promote understanding of the BURS services in order to achieve the BURS strategic objectives.
Key Performance Areas
1. Effective service and support in the implementation of Communications and Change Management strategies and standards
2. Existence of appropriate and quality information and public awareness material
3. Quality of BURS’ publications and multi-media material
4. Adherence to publication time tables and deadlines
5. Response to enquiries from the public, media and other organizations.
Position Requirements :
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or related area.
Experience: At least four (4) years relevant post qualification experience in communications, media or public relations, two (2) of which should have been at Senior Officer level.
Competencies: Technical Expertise
Creativity & Innovation
Apply and attach comprehensive up to date curriculum vitae, certified copies of certificates, Omang and at least two (2) work related references from current or previous employers at least one (1) reference should be current.. It is not necessary to complete an application form. However, your CV should be up to date and should reflect previous work experience clearly.
All applications should be addressed to;
Director Human Resources
Botswana Unified Revenue Service
Block B, 4th Floor
Private Bag 0013
For any information regarding this position, please contact the Human Resources office at these numbers: 3638906 (L. Tubego), 3639606 (M. Ntapu) or 3638936 (L. Mogorosi).
Closing date: 30th January, 2017 at 1630 hours