Demands for UNV assignments come from more than 140 countries and cover a wide range of professional skills and competencies. The majority of UNV assignments are filled by candidates from the UNV database who have expressed an interest in becoming UN Volunteers.
Therefore, the best way to be considered for a UNV assignment is to register your profile in the UNV database of potential candidates. If you wish to do so, please go to register to be a UN Volunteer.
In some cases, UNV seeks additional applications for a specific area of professional expertise or for projects which require larger numbers of UN Volunteers.
Special Recruitment for Youth
The UN Youth Volunteer modality aims to mobilize Youth between 18 and 29 years old. UN Youth Volunteer assignments are posted on the website or on partner websites, and via Facebook and Twitter. Carefully read the description of assignment (DOA) which includes information about requirements and instructions on how to apply.
Please note that all UN Youth Volunteers must be between 18 and 29 years of age throughout the entire duration of their service. To know more about the Youth programme, please visit our dedicated webpages.
Special recruitment needs
– UNV Regional Youth Programme Specialist
– UNV Regional Peace and Citizen Security Programme Specialist
– UNV Community Resilience for Environment and Disaster Risk Reduction Regional Specialist
– UNV Regional Basic Social Services Specialist
– UNV PR Visibility and Information Assistant
– UNV Programme Officer – Mali
– UNV Programme Officer – Burundi
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THESE SPECIAL RECRUITS PLEASE VISIT http://www.unv.org/…/how-to-volunt…/special-recruitment.html