Are you a Network Administrator with the experience of designing, organizing, modifying, installing, and supporting an organization’s networks, and network related components? If so, this Network role maybe for you.
As Network Administrator you will be responsible for the following:
- Day-to-day management of the Network, Telephony and perimeter security environment and infrastructure to ensure the effective, smooth, timely, efficient and secure functioning of these services.
- You will design, plan, direct, coordinate and continuously improve the operational support of services, ensuring you meet or exceed agreed service levels.
- Installing and integrating new server hardware and applications
- Keeping an eye out for needed updates
- Support and administer Deduction System used by the third parties
- Ensure network security and connectivity
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, good put, and latency)
- Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords
- Resolve problems reported by end user
- Specify system requirements and design solutions
- Research and make recommendations on server system administration
To be considered for this role you will have;
- Proven experience as a Network, System or Database Administrator ensuring the uninterrupted provisioning of network services within an organization for more than five years
- Significant ICT Network experience with demonstrable experience with Cisco solutions
- Experience of interfacing with the business and ensuring service levels are met
- Experience in servers and databases
- Experience effectively implementing change
- Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure
- Experience with databases
- Ability to set up and configure server hardware
- Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies
- Great at organizing, prioritizing and multitasking
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related field
- CCNA, ,Microsoft Accreditations are an added advantage
Closing date and application instructions
This Network Administrator role is offered at two years contract and is for an immediate start. If you have the skills and experience detailed above please apply now.
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume to [email protected]
Applications close on 31.08.2017