5 Health Benefits Of Pineapple Juice. Not only is it delicious, it pineapple juice also have massive health benefits. The following 5 benefits are just among the many you can reap from pineapple juice.
- Freshly squeezed pineapple juice is 5 times more effective than cough syrup to fight colds and flue.
- They contain a wide variety of vitamins, minerals and enzymes that may collectively boost immunity and suppress inflammation.
- Pineapples have very low calories and aid in fat loss and boosts energy.
- Pineapples are a good source of antioxidants, which may reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes and certain cancers, like cancers of the mouth, throat and breast as it is rich in antioxidants and vitamins including Vitamin A,
- If you having problems of constipation or moving your bowels, because of it dietary fibre, it can assist you.
Simple Carrot-Pineapple Smoothie Recipe
For this smoothie you will need the following ingredients:
- ¾ chopped pineapples
- ½ glass of ice
- 1/3 orange juice
- ¼ carrot
- ½ banana
Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend well until smooth.
The smoothie can be used to replace breakfast or as a snack in between meals. Enjoy your smoothie while busy at work, or simply when you are longing home on a hot summer day.