Orange invites candidates who wish to be part of a dynamic workforce to apply for the position of Bank And Cash Officer. Reporting to the Bank and Cash Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing quality accounts.
- Reconciles general ledger account for Balance sheet accounts.
- Extract general ledger information.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Reconciles report discrepancies and attend to reconciling items incurred.
- Codes data for input to financial in accounting system according to company procedures.
- Reconciles shops Analysis and Banking discrepancies incurred.
- Prepare and maintain audit work papers and account analysis on an on-going basis.
- Work closely with credit control team to capture BSCS/ALEPO and Konnecta payments.
- Maintain an organized filing system for all accounting documents.
- Maintain a list of all banks and investments accounts.
- Reconcile all banks on monthly basis.
- Process month end reports and check for accuracy.
- Process borrowing interest into the general ledger and reconciles to the trial Balance every month.
- Reconciles and Analyse data using Excel.
- Files or routes source documents after entry.
- Responds to inquiries regarding entered data to the cash book.
- Complete Journal entries.
- Other related duties may be assigned.
- Deadline conscious.
- Sound organizing.
- Data entry competency.
- Basic accounting principles.
- Customer oriented.
Qualifications and Experience:
- AAT part qualification or Equivalent. Practical exposure to accounting, bank & cash reconciliation advantageous.
- 1 year in financial role.
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to:
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 5th May 2017