Applications are invited from suitably qualified citizens for the following position:
Administrative and Procurement Officer
Silence Kills Support Group wishes to engage an administrative and procurement officer tenable at the Silence Kills Support Group head office in Selebi Phikwe.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The following duties and responsibilities shall be incumbent upon the position of the administrative and procurement officer:
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Organize and schedule appointments
• Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
• Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Update and maintain office policies and procedures
• Order office and program supplies and manage relationships with suppliers
• Conduct procurement activities for the organisation in compliance with the organization’s finance and procurement policies.
• Book travel arrangements
• Conduct basic data entry with QuickBooks online software
• Submit and reconcile expense reports
• Maintain the organisation’s asset register
• Provide general support to visitors
• Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
• Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
• Manage all Silence Kills Support Group social media accounts and provide basic IT support to all staff.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
• A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in accounting, finance or business administration.
• At least 2-3 years’ experience in related field.
• An IT qualification or certification will be an added advantage
• Other added advantages will be skills or qualifications in procurement and logistics, advanced IT skills other than MS office skills, knowledge or experience in office administration procedures.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your cover letter; detailed CV and True Certified copies of educational/professional certificates, grade transcripts, and certified national identity card, at least 2 recent contactable references of which one should be from the immediate supervisor must be addressed to:
The HR Officer
Silence Kills Support Group
PO Box 2481,
267 77 623 656
email to: [email protected]
or otherwise submit it to: Silence Kills Support Group Offices at Plot 14779, Phase 4, S/Phikwe.
BW JOBS 4 GRADUATES
Changing lives•Giving hope