The Communications Officer is responsible for preparing and distributing content to promote the Bank’s brand, activities, or products to the public and ensure that the brand remains top of mind. The role is also responsible for effectively implementing both the internal and external communications strategies of the bank that support the successful delivery of NDB corporate strategy projects and initiatives as well as protect its reputation.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or equivalent.
• 5 years’ post qualification experience in branding and communications, community engagement, consultation, public relations, government relations and media management particularly within a services environment.
• Ability to engage confidently with stakeholders from different sectors cross-cutting government and private sector.
• Demonstrated ability to implement communications strategies and plans, including experience using a wide range of engagement
tools, including the use of visual tools.
• Demonstrated experience writing for different audiences and translating complex and technical information into accessible information.
• Communication skills
• Writing skills
Interested and qualified individuals should send their applications (cover letter including 3 referees, CV and certified copies of qualifications)to the following address no later than 15th September 2022.
Post: Head of Shared Services
National Development Bank
P O Box 225, Gaborone
Physical: Development House, Main Mall Gaborone
Email: [email protected]
NB: ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE RESPONDED TO.