Primary School Leaving Results (PSLE) are out. The examination is designed for candidates who have completed seven years of primary education or its equivalent. The Scheme of Examination makes provision for candidates who are studying through informal means, as well as those engaged in full-time education. To access results through SMS, please do the following:
1. Send an sms with your: level, center number, candidate number, candidate surname.
2. Include a space between the word “PSLE” and your Centre Number; a space between the Centre Number and Candidate Number and also add a space between the Candidate Number and Candidate Surname.
3. The Center Number must be 6 characters long and the Student Number must be 4 numeric characters long. The surname is not case sensitive.
If your Centre Number is 0002 and your Student Number is 1 type: PSLE PS0002 0001 Surname
Send your correctly formatted request to 16688
To access results through the BEC Website (www.bec.co.bw), please do the following;
1. Open the BEC website by typing http://www.bec.co.bw in your web browser.
2. Click on the “Results” tab on the navigator bar.
3. (The navigator bar is the bar that starts with the “home” tab, and also has the “About BEC” tab, “Qualifications” tab, and other tabs”)
4. In the “Examination” drop down combo box, select the Examination (in this case select PSLE)
5. In the “Year” textbox type the year (In this case type 2015)
6. In the “Centre Number” textbox type your school’s Centre Number. The center number should be 6 characters beginning with the letters “PS” and the “PS” must be in capital letters. For example, if your school’s center number is 0002, type PS0002, if your school’s center number is 0010, type PS0010.
7. In the “Candidate ID” textbox type your Candidate Number. The System accepts a candidate number with leading zeros and without leading zeros. For example, if your candidate number is 0001 you may type0001 or 001 or 01 or 1 and the system will accept any of them.
8. In the Surname text box type your Surname. The Surname is not case sensitive.
9. Click the “Show Results” button. This should display your results indicating the Exam cycle, Year, Centre Number, Subjects and Overall Grade.
For further information please contact the BEC toll free number 0800 601 025.
Corporate Communications Manager