To conceptualize, implement and manage marketing campaigns and strategies that drive the Brand Communications Strategy.
- Brand management
- Advertising and Marketing Communications
- Cross Functional Coordination
- Project Management
- Quality Management
- Safety, Health and Environment
- Team Leadership
- Critical thinking and innovative
- Qualitative and Quantitative analytical ability
- Results focused and committed
- Highly energetic
- Ability to communicate at various levels
- Diagnostic Ability.
- Business Degree preferably in Marketing or Communications
- Four years’ experience in a sales/marketing/customer service environment.
Closing date and application instructions
Closing date 1st September 2017
If you meet the above requirements please send your cover letter, CV and certifi ed copies of academic certifi cates to [email protected]
Kindly note that we do not accept hand delivered applications and will only get in contact with shortlisted candidates