To plan and develop transmission networks, and also optimize and perform maintenance of transmission network for optimal performance.
Key Performance Areas
- Transmission Network expansion
- Transmission Network database Management
- Innovation Effectiveness
- Network performance monitoring
- Quality Management
- Health, Safety and Environment.
- Technical Expertise
- Critical Thinking & Innovation
- Diagnostic Ability
- Results Focused & Commitment
- Organizing & Coordinating
- Communications – Technical Service
- B.Eng Telecommunications or B.Eng Electrical & Electronics
- At least one year experience in Telecommunication field mostly in Transmission Planning and maintenance.
- Good knowledge of both IP microwave and optical fibre transmission networks (OTN) planning and implementation.
- Sound experience of field Deployment of Transport & Access Products, Commissioning and Provisioning of Network Elements, Integration and Testing
- Must hold a valid driver’s license
- Flexibility to be on scheduled or ad-hoc standby duty
Closing date and application instructions
Closing date 19th January 2018
If you meet the above requirements please send your cover letter, CV and certified copies of academic certificates email@example.com
Kindly note that we do not accept hand delivered applications and will only get in contact with shortlisted candidates
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree