Must be able to work on weekends
CPR Cellphone Lab – is looking to recruit for a full-time (up to +-45 hours / week) cellphone repair technician
- Candidates must have a love of technology and gadgets and an interest in repairing them in a clean, positive work environment. Quality repairs and customer satisfaction is our primary mission!
A year of previous experience is a must
Job Title: Cell Phone / Repair Technician — Must have previous cellphone repair experience!
Job Summary: Diagnoses and performs repairs on electronic devices, all phone devices.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform routine inspection, testing, and repair of Iphones, android phones and other mobile devices.
- Accurately document repairs and parts information on repair tracking documents.
- Perform high quality repairs and refurbishment of electronic devices: phones/tablets/laptops/GPSs/ etc.
- Monitor parts inventories and inform management of status.
- Dismantle old electronic devices for OEM parts.
- Interact with customers as needed, providing exceptional customer service.
- Keeps work area clean and sterile.
- Honesty and Integrity — the number one requirement for the job
- Must have Phone and/ Android repair experience!! Do not apply if you do not have this background.
- Enjoy working on electronic gadgets — we will train you on the procedures and processes.
- Passion for working with electronic gadgets!! Positive personality!
- Reliable and timely — strong work ethic
- Strong focus on quality repairs.
- The ability to read, write and communicate in English in order to read and comprehend assembly manuals and process documentation.
- Oral and written communication proficiency.
- Troubleshooting and assembly skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- High School diploma or GED/equivalent certification required.
- Experience with PCs in a Windows operating system, basic MS Office packages and web based applications.
- Assembly and cosmetic mobile device refurbishment experience.
- Surface-mount soldering experiences a huge plus.
Closing date and application instructions
Please send your application to;
Email CV’s to: email@example.com
Closing date: 10th September 2017