- About us, purpose, experience and qualifications
- There is no about us detail available.
- To conceptualize and implement a digital marketing strategy, managing all paid digital marketing efforts, SEM, and display advertising. The position requires the ability to develop and execute strategies across all channels (corporate website, social media, BranchTV as well as online) that support both customer acquisition and retention.
Experience And Qualifications
- Diploma in Marketing or BA (Hons). Bcom in marketing or Degree. 2 – 5 Years banking experience. 2 years’ experience within a marketing department in a corporate environment. Understanding how digital environments (web, mobile, etc.) can unlock business opportunities.
- Additional information and responsibilities
Manage own costs and expenses associated with role to enhance cost effectiveness. Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions. Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members. Maintenance of expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments industry best practices and provision of proactive advice and solutions to relevant stakeholders. Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements. Formulate and implement sales campaigns to ensure selling of products thought digital marketing and media. Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information. Develop and manage integrated, innovative media plans and processes, ensuring efficient spend and achievement of optimal brand exposure. Investigate, create and manage effective media relations opportunities in order to enhance FNB’s reputation provide optimum positioning in relevant markets. Manage own development to increase own competencies.
- Visit https://www.firstrandjobs.mobi/ to apply