Reporting to Head, ICT & MIS, the incumbent will be responsible for securing the Bank’s network & Systems to ensure business continuity.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Security integrity of data & network.
- Completion of IT security projects in accordance with budget, time frame and specifications.
- Lead strategic security planning to achieve business goals by prioritizing defense initiatives and coordinating the risk mitigation, evaluation, deployment and management of current & future security technologies.
- Act as advocate and primary liaison for the Bank’s IT security vision via regular written and in person communications with the Bank’s departments Heads, and end users.
- Remain informed on trends and issues in the security, including emerging current and emerging technologies & prices. Advise, counsel, & educate executive & management teams on their relative importance & Financial impact(s).
- Reporting of key information security performance indicators & continuous improvement planning.
- Develop & oversee incident response planning as well as the investigation of security breaches creatively & independently provide resolution to security problems in cost-effective manner.
The ideal candidates must be/have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT related disciplines. In addition, an industry standard certifications (CISSP, CCNA Security, MCSE Security, MCITP Security etc.)
- At least 5 years’ post qualifications experience within an
- Information Technology environment, 3 of which would have been in IT security.
- Expert knowledge in network security across platforms such as
- Windows, CISCO networking
BSB offers attractive remuneration package to the most suitable candidate.
Closing date and application instructions
Interested applicants should forward their applications, CVs (providing at least three referees) and certified copies of educational certificates to the following postal address on or before the 5th November 2017
Head, Human Capital
Botswana Savings Bank
Tshomarelo House (6th Floor), Kagiso Mall
P O Box 1150
Gaborone e-mail to: email@example.com