Orange invites candidates who wish to be part of a dynamic workforce to apply for 2 vacant positions of Accounts payable officers. Reporting to the Lead (Accounting), the successful candidate will be responsible for processing payments for suppliers and preparing suppliers monthly reconciliations.
- Effectively manage creditor accounts and effect creditors payments in line with agreed payment periods.
- Reconcile Supply accounts on monthly basis.
- Ensure suppliers are paid on timely basis.
- Compliance with finance controls and processes.
- Receive and capture creditor invoices.
- Check the compliance of the invoices with PO, originals, delivery notes.
- Manage the flow of invoices sent to the specifyers for approval.
- Analyse entries coming from AP and GL in NAV ( Expenses and Balance sheet
- Attend to and resolve queries raised by suppliers with regard to payments and accounts.
- Manage invoice payment by Treasury through regular follow ups. ( check proper acting entries have been effected)
- Assist in developing Internal control framework ,Accounts payable policy and SLA’s between AP & other departments.
- Send WHT certificates to supplier on a timely basis.
- Assist in Cost budget preparation . Ensure that all Orange accounts are properly kept at all times with relevant documentation properly filed.
- Observing and Implementing of the internal controls of the company to ensure the safeguarding of the assets of Orange.
- Other related duties maybe assigned.