CALL FOR REGISTRATION–TEMPORARY TEACHING APPOINTMENTS (SECONDARY & PRIMARY)
Suitably qualified Batswana graduates are invited to register their names with the South East Region via email or post to South East Region, Private Bag 00343, Gaborone for consideration for temporary appointments.
This is due to the COVID-19 pandemic social distancing requirements.
Please note that hand-delivery will not be allowed.
Note the following;
- The registration will commence on the 16th June 2021 to 16th July 2021
- Pay attention to the email addresses, it should correspond with the subject applied for
- Specify the subject you are applying for, on the email subject
- Only apply if you meet minimum requirements
- Only Graduates with a teaching qualification will be registered in our database.
- Please put all files in one folder and zip it, emails with separate attachments will be discarded.
Early Childhood (Degree & Diploma Only),
Business Studies (Degree & Diploma Only),
Special Education kindly specify (HI, LD,
Design & Technology,
Computers Studies (with teaching qualification),
Diploma in Primary Education,
Guidance & Counselling (BED Only),
NB: Those who responded to our advert for March 2021 NEED NOT RE APPLY
Requirements are scanned certified copies of the following;
•Updated Curriculum Vitae with clear contact details
Tel: 3625031 and or Tel: 3625036
Closing date for Registration
16th July 2021